ACCESS TO TOWER DEFENSE 2000
How many times have you had to fight to explain to friends how to get to the Tower Defense in 2000?
You will find in this article all the information necessary to access the Tower whatever your mode of transport ...
To access the Tower Defense 2000 by road:
- From Paris, follow direction La Défense, then take the bridge of Neuilly, follow "N13 - Rueil Malmaison", then turn left at 1st traffic light.
To access the Tower Defense 2000 by public transportation:
- Take the RER line A towards "Saint Germain en Laye, Boissy Saint Léger"
- Get off at La Défense - Grande Arche
- Take the "Les Quatre Temps" exit then get out of "Les Quatre Temps" through the "Porte de Rueil",
- Go through the "Place des degrés",
- Cross Avenue Charles de Gaulle.
- Continue straight ahead for 100m and you are here!
If you are coming from other places on the "esplanade de La Défense", click below: